Additional Fees

This was there response RE: Experience at BGMC Admission Date 09/24/15 (mind you this was six months later after I ask for the nursing reports) Please be aware that we have received your concerns brought to our attention in-person by you and your wife on September 29th, regarding your experience at Buffalo General Medical Center for the above date of admission. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your concerns which we take very seriously.

(Really I don't think so) First and foremost, we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that we will investigate your concerns and a further response to you will be forthcoming upon completion of our review. This review may take up to three weeks to complete (really BGH then why have I still not heard from you) We value the input of our patients as it provides us the opportunity to examine the care we provide and make improvements whenever warranted. Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 716-859-3515. Very truly yours, Lori Stoudmire MSN, RN Hospital Relations Manager BGMC

Reason of review: My husband suffered because of this and so did I you damaged nerves in his left hand he was never able to hold anything in that hand again afterwards without dropping it..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Awful and life threatening.

Comments